1. In the word-by-word inspiration, sufficiency and final authority of the Holy Scriptures.
2. In one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. In the Lord Jesus Christ as true God and true man; His virgin birth, sinless humanity, vicarious death, bodily resurrection, present advocacy, and His personal, imminent, bodily return for His church.
4. In the fall of man, resulting in his complete and universal separation from God and his need of salvation.
5. That the Lord Jesus Christ shed His blood and died as a sacrifice for the sins of the whole world.
6. That salvation is a free and everlasting gift of God, entirely apart from works, received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
7. That the Holy Spirit regenerates with divine life and personally indwells the believer upon his faith in Christ for salvation.
8. In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved.
9. In the unending life of the saved with the Lord and the unending punishment of the unsaved.
10. The pretribulational, premillennial return of Christ for the church.
11. The historical-grammatical interpretation of the Bible.
12. A soul once saved can never be lost.
13. We practice believer’s baptism by immersion.
14. We do not practice what are commonly known as the “sign gifts.”
1. The Word of God as our final authority
2. A Spirit-controlled life
3. Dependence on God
4. The role and responsibility of the local church in the Great Commission
5. Readiness to sacrifice for Christ and His church
6. Godly relationships and interdependence in ministry
7. The potential of all believers to be used by God in the Great Commission
8. Excellence and urgency in all we do to finish the task